We are seeking a senior bridge resident engineer. Your Primary Duties and Responsibilities for a Senior Bridge Resident Engineer are:
- Acts as the field point of contact for the Client
- Reports directly to the assigned Department Manager
- Manages & supervises Sub-consultant and Field Staff consisting of field office personnel and construction field inspectors.
- Responsible to conduct construction schedule analysis reviews along with recommendations
- Responsible to review and document verification’s of daily construction inspections
- Assists in the preparation and negotiations of construction change orders
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly project progress reports
- Schedules and chairs Project Progress meetings and distributes Meeting Minutes
- Performs routine assignments requiring application of spreadsheets, databases, and scheduling software.
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction
- 10 years progressive experience in Bridge Engineering and Construction Inspection
- Maine P.E. License is preferred
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Primavera, or related construction software
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills