Well established and employee-oriented design firm has an immediate need for a 4+ year Mechanical Engineer in the White Plains area. The project focus is a mixture of educational, institutional and commercial spaces throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- HVAC system design
- Spec Writing
- Construction Administration
- Strong CAD and/or Revit capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / HVAC Engineering
- 4+ years of experience designing HVAC systems for buildings
- E.I.T. or P.E. license required
- Strong fundamental understanding of National Building Codes
- U.S. Citizenship required
The role itself will offer excellent growth potential with the ability to quickly evolve into a PM or Lead Mechanical Engineering role. The office has a steady backlog of work (200+ million in booked work) and is poised to strategically grow throughout 2019 and beyond.
Anyone interested in this role should send their resume in WORD or PDF format in response.