Geotechnical Project Manager
- You will be involved in coordinating and managing all aspects of geotechnical investigation, engineering, and inspection including field investigation, and geotechnical laboratory analyses
- Responsible for evaluation/calculation of geotechnical parameters
- Responsible for the evaluation of foundation types and design parameters
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills for preparing reports
- Position requires Professional Engineer (PE) license and 7+ years experience and proficiency in client interaction, proposal preparation, regulatory negotiation, staff management and development, and technical writing and communication.
- Involved with all field and reporting aspects of geotechnical investigation, engineering, and inspection
- Involved with field investigations, including drilling, test pit investigations and other in-field sampling methods and laboratory analyses
- Responsible for the evaluation and calculation of soil bearing capacity and other geotechnical analyses
- Evaluate foundation types and design parameters
- Assist in report preparation; and construction phase testing, inspection and consultation.