National MEP firm is actively seeking a 4+ year Electrical Engineer in the Greater Denver area. Project focus will be a mixture of Commercial, Healthcare and Educational spaces throughout the Denver area as well as on a national basis. Due to a high volume of booked projects as well as a significant backlog this is an immediate need. The role itself will offer exceptional growth potential, excellent compensation/benefits and the opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking MEP firm.
- Power Distribution and Lighting design for new or existing buildings.
- Performing calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration.
- Producing drawings consistent with client requirements and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 4 years’ design experience working in a consulting firm.
- EIT or P.E. license.
- The latest version of AutoCAD and REVIT experience.
- Strong fundamental understanding of National Electric Codes.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
This is an immediate need. Anyone interested, please send your resume in WORD or PDF format for more information.