Job Title: CADD Manager
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Full-Time
Well-known, multi-discipline engineering firm seeks a CADD Manager. This position reports directly to the Corporate CADD Manager and will provide key assistance, administration, training and support to the Southeast region. The position is based in the Tampa office and requires travel to all Florida offices.
- Assist in the overall optimization and administration of the Corporate CADD environment.
- Work closely with all disciplines and the CADD Management team to develop standards and effectively implement and facilitate standards throughout the assigned regional territory, and company-wide.
- Provide CADD support and troubleshoot problems relative to the entire CADD environment.
- Training new and existing CADD staff on various software, standards, and best practices is also a prerequisite of this position.
- 5+ years working knowledge of Autodesk products in a production and/or support role
- Technical degree or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk products is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products is required
- Basic knowledge of Bentley and Cyclone products is preferred
- Capability to provide technical support to various disciplines and users
- Must be creative, flexible, and an innovative team player
- Ability to effectively train and teach in a classroom environment
- Travel to other offices is required