A dynamic and growing national engineering firm is seeking a qualified Structural Engineer interested in working on a wide range of projects that include the structural design of mid-rise/high-rise commercial buildings.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Design and project management of High rise, Post tension concrete, lateral analysis, etc.
- Assessment of structural integrity of buildings
- Working knowledge of local building codes preferred
- Ability to communicate to clients during presentations and interviews
- May function as Project Engineer on specific projects of smaller scope
- Ideal candidates will possess a BSCE or BSAE (with structural specialty) from an ABET accredited engineering program
- PE license with at least 4+ years of experience required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, experience in Revit strongly preferred.