Award Winning and regional design consulting firm specializing on unique building types throughout the country has an immediate need for a Mechanical Discipline Lead in their Westchester County, NY location.
- Perform calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation and construction administration
- Perform construction administration and field investigations for various projects.
- Preparation of proposals and administering project contracts between in house design team and the client
- Conducting due diligence reports that comply with group and company standards and procedures
- Effectively handle projects from start to finish.
- 8+ years of Mechanical / HVAC Engineering experience.
- P.E. license.
- Experience with New York State building codes and standards.
- Staff management, mentoring and direct client interaction experience.
- Revit experience highly preferred.
U.S. Citizenship is Required.
If you are open to an opportunity that will offer long term growth potential in addition to great leadership and work life balance, send your resume in WORD or PDF format for consideration.