National MEP firm is currently seeking a 10+ year Lead Mechanical Engineer in the Denver area. Project focus will be a mixture of Commercial, Healthcare and Educational spaces throughout the Denver area and on a national basis. Due to a high volume of booked projects as well as a significant backlog this is an immediate need. The role itself will offer exceptional growth potential, excellent compensation/benefits and the opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking MEP firm.
- HVAC system design relating to new or existing buildings.
- Spec Writing and Construction Administration.
- Ability/experience attending meetings, developing business and working hand in hand with Architects and Owners.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical / HVAC Engineering.
- 10+ years experience designing mechanical HVAC systems for buildings.
- P.E. license or ability to obtain is required.
- Strong fundamental understanding of National Building Codes.
- Project Management or Assistant PM experience preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
This is an immediate need. Anyone interested, please send your resume in WORD or PDF format for more information.